Views: 1 Author: Fuda block machine Publish Time: 2023-08-14 Origin: Site
An automatic brick making machine consists of several key parts that work together to produce bricks efficiently. These parts include:
1. Feeding system: This system is responsible for feeding the raw materials into the machine. It usually consists of a hopper, conveyor belts, and weighing devices to ensure accurate feeding.
2. Mixing system: The mixing system blends the raw materials thoroughly, typically including cement, sand, fly ash, aggregates, and water. This ensures a uniform mixture and helps in achieving the desired brick quality.
3. Molding system: The molding system is where the mixed materials are shaped into bricks. It includes a mold box or a die set that determines the size, shape, and texture of the bricks. The molding system can also have a hydraulic or mechanical mechanism to compress the materials and form compact bricks.
4. Hydraulic system: In an automatic brick making machine, a hydraulic system is usually incorporated to provide the necessary pressure for molding and compressing the materials. It consists of hydraulic cylinders, pipes, valves, and a hydraulic power unit.
5. Control system: The control system operates and monitors the machine's functions. It includes electrical components, sensors, and a programmable logic controller (PLC) to control the various movements, actions, and parameters of the machine.
Regarding the price of an automatic brick making machine, it can vary based on factors such as the machine's capacity, configuration, brand, and additional features. Generally, these machines can range in price from a few thousand dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars, depending on the level of automation and production capacity required.
It is advisable to consult with different suppliers and manufacturers to get accurate pricing information based on your specific requirements. Additionally, consider factors such as after-sales service, warranty, and spare parts availability when making your purchasing decision.