Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-07 Origin:Site
How to choose a good block machine
At present, there are many advantages in burn-free bricks in the market, and its low cost and good durability make the hollow block machine play an important role in the hollow block industry.
Due to the huge demand and storage of hollow bricks, hollow block machines have high throughput and high efficiency. And in order to meet the standard requirements of block production,
the hollow block machine and its series use advanced technology to ensure the quality and strength of the block. Combined with national infrastructure and a range of environmental policies, these machines are popular with investors from more than 120 countries .
How to ensure that you choose a good brick machine? The following content introduce you to choose brick steps and key points.
1. Choosing a brick machine is to first understand what types of brick machines are currently in the market. Then select the type of brick according to your needs.
1) The degree of automation: Automatic /Semi-automatic
Automatic model (QT4-15/QT6-15/QT8-15/QT10-15): automatic type brick has the advantages of high yield and high efficiency, saving labor time and labor.
Semi-automatic(QT40C-1/QT4-24/QT40-2/QT4-40):Semi-automatic brick has low cost and easy operation and low failure rate advantage.
3) Block forming type: Hydraulic pressure and vibration/Vibration
Hydraulic pressure and vibration model (QT4-15/QT6-15/QT8-15/QT10-15): hydraulic vibration molding machines have the advantages of more precision and high density, such as colored paving slabs.
Vibration model(QT4-25 QT4-24 QT4-40): vibration molding machine to meet the general requirements of brick, hollow block e.g.
2. To know raw material and ratio for making the hollow block
The materials choosing is also important on hollow block making. You should get the raw materials of proportion of the basis of your country, then the hollow block are the high quality.
Usually the raw materials are fly ash, gravel, cement and sand. For example, the proportion of hollow blocks made in Ghana is 47% for gravel, 40% for sand, and 10% for cement, Water 3%.
Remark: the ratio of mixed material can influence the quality of block. Consult an expert if you are not familiar with it. Material ratio can be adjusted based on local condition.
3. To know Working principle
After knowing the ratio of hollow block making, then you should know the working principle of hollow block machine. Then you will choose the suitable model of hollow block machine.
1) Vibration formation: Mixed material transferred into hopper through belt conveyor, material feeding machine get mixed material into block machine under the control of material feeding motor (If color is required, paint feeding machine will be used after this step), machine starts vibration under the control of vibration motor, after certain seconds, block is formed and transported on pallet through pallet feeding machine into storage unit for curing under the control of pallet feeding motor. Thus one cycle of block production is complete.
Advantages: Uniform material feeding generates the block with compact structure and high density.
2) Hydraulic pressure and vibration formation: Mixed material transferred into hopper through belt conveyor, material feeding machine get mixed material into block machine under the control of material feeding motor, upper mould presses down onto bottom mould under the control of hydraulic station, at the same time, machine starts vibration under the control of vibration motor, after certain seconds, block is formed and transported through pallet feeding machine into storage unit for curing under the control of pallet feeding motor. Thus one cycle of block production is complete.
Advantages: Tensile strength of block reaches 21Mpa. Block with high density, high freeze resistance, high permeation resistance, great insulation of noise and heat.
4. To confirm the Specification size of block.
What is the size of block you want to produce and is the size you chose the well received one? There are various size of moulds for various blocks.
Some sizes of blocks listed as follow.
Hollow Block(mm): 400*200*200,390*190*190,390*240*190,240*190*190,etc.
Blind Road Block(mm):250*250*60,300*300*60,etc.
You can contact us for more detailed images of block sample.