Views: 29 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-07 Origin: Site
1. Every day to clean up the waste from the machine, and check the machine parts screws or not.
2. Lubrication section needs to be lubricated once a day.
3. The vibration box periodically checks the oil level once a week.
4. Replace the oil when the new machine normal production 15 days. Then every six mouth for oil.
5. Turn off the main power knife every day off work. To prevent electric box electrical parts by lighting. Certain attention.
6. If the machine not working for a long time must be power outages, but need to start power every 30days.
7. Curing of new concrete block: Block need curing 20-25 days without sunshine. New produced blocks need to shower some water after 4 hours, 3 times a day, this will avoid water lose faster, then cause block rupture or broken(Adjust shower times and curing time with different temperature and humidity)